What is FitSHAKE ?
It is a complete nutritional supplement targeted to those seeking weight loss. Veryversatile, it and can be used for breakfast, during lunch or dinner, considering that each meal should contain micro and macronutrients in a balanced way. Note: any weight loss program shall be accompanied by a Nutricionist or Physician. FitSHAKE is designed to be consumed as a supplement and shall not replace in full food ingestion.
What is FitSHAKE for?
– Contains carbohydrates of medium to high glycemic index
– Contains fibers
– Contains concentrated and isolated whey protein
– Contains TCM (fat present in coconut oil)
– Contains cocoa
– Contains hydrolyzed collagen
– Contains a rich blend of vitamins and minerals
How does FitSHAKE work?
Maltodextrin + fructose
Carbohydrates of medium and high glycemic index adequately composing a possible meal.
Protein concentrate and isolate from whey
Whey protein, concentrated and isolated, is a protein of high biological value, having good digestibility and absorption by the body.
Hydrolyzed collagen is composed of molecules called peptides, which have low molecular weight and are rapidly absorbed by the body. Amino acids are present in tissues such as bones, cartilage, tendons and skin, being nutritionally essential for all individuals (athletes, physical activity practitioners, seniors and others).
A mixture of fructose oligomers and polymers, acting as a functional nutrient. Found naturally in numerous vegetables, this nutrient is considered a soluble food fiber and is called prebiotic food due to its function in the human body, as it serves as food for intestinal bacteria. It contributes to the proper functioning of the intestine, which is essential for healthy weight loss.
Some studies demonstrate how coconut oil acts towards reducing body fat, and helping to maintain adequate levels of cholesterol in the body.
Cocoa is a nutrient extremely rich in flavonoids, which are the most abundant polyphenols in our diet. Studies show thatthese substances are considered potent antioxidants, cardiovascular guardians and antitumoral agents, as well as protector of the central nervous system.
– Antioxidant ability: the catechins present in cocoa are responsible for increased antioxidant activity, decreased content of malonaldehyde and plasma lipid peroxide, increased plasma ascorbate concentrations, decreased non-heme iron absortion and increased resistance to oxidation of LDL cholesterol..
– Cardioprotective activity: the risk of cardiovascular diseases diminish when antioxidant supplements are used, since treatment with these compounds favor a significant decrease in the incidence of coronary events, minimizing the risk of myocardial infarct and stroke.
Vitamins and Minerals
This rich blend provides a full range of vitamins and minerals that make the product even more complete.
How to use
It is recommended to dilute 2 (two) measures (35g) of FitSHAKE in 200ml of semi-skimmed milk or water. Consume once a day or as directed.
Chocolate with Brazilian Nut
References – Scientific Studies
LIBERATO, S. C. COSTA, N. M. B. OLIVEIRA, T. T. Efeito do flavonóide naringenina na glicemia e nos lipídios sanguíneos de ratos diabéticos. Revista brasileira de nutrição clínica. Vol 18, n4, 2003.